LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS DRIVER
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees from within, is passionate about protecting the environment, has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 44 retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and 1,800 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan’s fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family and where people come before the bottom line. It’s a welcoming place where you can build a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your career to new heights.
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
THE POSITION: The Parts Driver delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers and vendors.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers and vendors, to be coordinated with the Parts Manager, Inventory Control Clerk, Parts Counter people, or Shipping and Receiving Clerk before leaving.
- Complete a log at the time of delivery and request recipient’s signature.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Maintain the parts delivery vehicle; ensure it is clean and operating properly. Adheres to Company policies and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current, Valid, Drivers license; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Required
- DOT Medical Card or Ability to obtain one
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Problem solving
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.