LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS DRIVER
Lafontaine Automotive Group is seeking An Experienced & Qualified Full Time Parts Driver
Position Summary: The Parts Driver delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers and vendors.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers and vendors, to be coordinated with the Parts Manager, Inventory Control Clerk, Parts Counter people, or Shipping and Receiving Clerk before leaving.
- Complete a log at the time of delivery and request recipient’s signature.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Maintain the parts delivery vehicle; ensure it is clean and operating properly. Adheres to Company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Current, valid, driver’s license; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) are required.
- DOT Medical Card or ability to obtain one
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, and 401K.
- Growth oriented with advancement opportunities
LaFontaine Automotive Group Core Values
Our Mission: Is To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.