LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS PICKER
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees from within, is passionate about protecting the environment, has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 44 retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and 1,800 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan’s fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family and where people come before the bottom line. It’s a welcoming place where you can build a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your career to new heights.
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
THE POSITION: Parts Picker/shipping receiving handles all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise and Parts And Accessories) receipt and shipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise, Parts, and Accessories).
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control inventory related records.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of inventory area.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook. Any other duties as assigned.
- Fulfill orders placed with company
- Read order slip, gather the appropriate items on that slip and take to designated delivery route
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to use personal computer and applications including work processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.