LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
PARTS SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Position Summary: The Shipping & Receiving Inventory Specialist handles all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise and Parts And Accessories) receipt and shipment.
This position is for 3r shift 2:00 am to 12:00 pm & is located at the Parts Distribution Center in Livonia, MI
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise, Parts, and Accessories) receipt and shipment.
- Ship and receive departmental and/or dealership inventory.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control inventory related records.
- Create special orders as directed by manager.
- Notify appropriate department when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of inventory area.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook. Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Ability to use personal computer and applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers Great Pay and Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k.
LaFontaine Automotive Group Core Values
Our Mission: Is To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.