LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE TITLE BILLING CLERK
AUTOMOTIVE TITLE / BILLING CLERK
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees from within, protects the environment, has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 36 retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 17 Michigan locations and 1,500 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan’s fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family and where people come before the bottom line. It’s a welcoming place where you can build a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your career to new heights.
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
THE POSITION: The Title/Billing Clerk processes car deals and prepares legal transfer of documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Submit all legal transfer documents to the DMV.
- Prepare stock cards for new and used vehicles.
- Receive and process paperwork from the Finance and Insurance (F&I) Department.
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Report new car sales to the manufacturer.
- Register extended service policy contracts.
- Additional tasks and duties assigned by direct supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Office Experience
- General Telephone Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Automotive Dealership Experience preferred, but will train the right person.
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.