LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE LOT PORTER
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees from within, protects the environment, has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
LaFontaine Automotive Group is a growth-oriented company with opportunity for advancement.
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 44 retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and 1,800 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan’s fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family and where people come before the bottom line. It’s a welcoming place where you can build a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your career to new heights.
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
The Lot Attendant/Porter is responsible for maintaining a clean and well organized New and Used Vehicle area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep the New and Used Vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by management and in accordance with facility display standards.
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunks and glove compartments.
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Wear company approved uniform.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to complete tasks on your own as well with a team
- No retail experience is necessary
- Good work ethic and positive attitude are a must.
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.