LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP PORTER
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees from within, is Passionate about protecting the environment, has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 44 retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and 1,800 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan’s fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family and where people come before the bottom line. It’s a welcoming place where you can build a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your career to new heights.
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
We keep your satisfaction in mind also by BELIEVING STRONGLY in promoting within.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to complete tasks on your own as well with a team
- No retail experience is necessary
- Good work ethic and positive attitude are a must.
You will be part of a team that puts customer service 1st and looks out for one another as well.
If this sounds like a great place to work … it is!
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.